Added by: Game Creek Restaurant
1/2 lb Butter
1 ea Onion
12 clove Garlic
6 stalk Celery
6 ea Leek (white only)
8 ea Potato
3 cups White Wine
3 gal Chicken Stock
2 Cups Heavy Cream
8 lb Sweet Onion Puree (roasted in skin)
8 ea Endive Chopped
3 ea Bay leaf
1 bun Thyme fresh
Tt Salt & white pepper
1. Roast sweet onions in skin until soft, puree inner soft onion into a puree.
2. Melt butter and sauté onion, celery, garlic, endive & leek
3. Add white wine and reduce 1/4
4. Add chicken stock, potatoes, bay leaf, and onion puree.
5. Let simmer until potatoes are soft and overcooked, correct for seasoning.
6. Puree in blender and pass through fine strainer (chinois)
7. Correct seasoning.
Garnish Bowl with Leek Ricotta Flan and Pour Soup in Tableside
1 lb Ricotta Cheese
3 ea Eggs Whole Beaten
1 ea Leek (white & 2" green, washed, finely diced)
1/4 lb Parmesan Cheese
tt Salt & White Pepper
Bake in ramekins /Bain Marie until set at 350 degrees